REACTING TO THE HUMAN ELEMENT
SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN ULTRAWARMTH®
Medical trials show that infrared energy improves circulation and increases tissue oxygen. The result? Celliant Infrared Technology helps conserve lost body heat and accelerate thermal recovery. Keeping you diving longer and recovering faster.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Velcro adjustment on collar features a booklet-style cover, to protect your suit from snags and pilling
- Seamless underarms for superior comfort and mobility
- Extra-long (21”) S-Lock2 back zipper with offset tooth design and PU coated zip tape guards against water entry
- Skin-to-skin double internal sealing zipper flap
- Full length puller with silicon print for easy grip; grip tab at base of the zipper
- Armor Flex 2.0 highly flexible, durable, abrasion resistant 3-D kneepads
- Anatomically correct pattern for three dimension fit throughout
- ELASTEK FULL-STRETCH neoprene combined with CELLIANT® fabric for our highest degree of warmth, stretch and comfort
- Reactive uses Celliant® Infrared technology to turn wasted body heat into usable infrared energy. The lining is enhanced with 13 thermoreactive minerals woven into the fabric of the wetsuit that react to your body heat converting it to infrared energy and reflecting it back to the body increasing circulation and body warmth.
- Using our patented No Stitch Technology (NST) process, until now only found in our drysuits, Reactive is made without a single seam stitch keeping you drier, warmer and diving longer