SB SYSTEM BASE LAYER TOP - WOMENS
This base layer is made from an advanced stretch breathable fabric that draws moisture away from the body creating a dry zone next-to-skin barrier. It then disperses the moisture over a larger surface allowing it to evaporate quickly.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Form-fitting base layer includes moisture management technology that acts as the first stage in moisture movement away from the skin
• Incorporates quick drying characteristics for rapid evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable
• Includes anti-microbial properties that inhibit bacterial growth, keep the fabric fresh and provide odor control
• High warmth-to-weight ratio delivers the exact warmth and breathability required for dive applications
• Flatseam stitching throughout
• Two piece design allows the diver to mix and match sizes of top and pant for perfect fit
• Designed to be used as part of the SB System or as stand alone garments
• Pull-over design has no bulky closures that restrict stretch
• Molded comfort collar reduces neck chaffing. Includes BARE embroidered logo
• Zippered stretch pocket at right upper arm for key/ID
• Low profile thumb loops to assist donning
• Stretch breathable fabric made from a blend of polyester/polypropylene/spandex. Includes Polartec Power Dry® technology and is anti-microbial.
• Two layer fabric draws moisture away from the body creating a dry zone next-to-skin barrier and then disperses the moisture over a large surface allowing it to evaporate quickly.
Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL