Made from an advanced stretch breathable compression-resistant fleece, this one piece mid layer provides warmth without bulk. It also maintains insulating values at changing depths allowing the diver’s core temperature to remain stable.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• High 4-way stretch fleece means garment is form-fitting and reduces bulk and lead weight requirements compared to nonstretch fleece undergarments
• High warmth-to-weight ratio delivers the exact warmth and breathability required for dive applications
• Includes moisture management technology that acts as the second stage in moisture movement away from the skin
• Incorporates quick drying characteristics for rapid evaporation keeping you dry and comfortable
• Includes anti-microbial properties that inhibit bacterial growth, keep the fabric fresh and provide odor control
• Front entry zipper offset at the neck to avoid bulk under neck seal
• Low profile thumb loops to assist donning
• Zippered stretch pocket laminated to left waist for key/ID
• Lycra stirrups keep pants in place when donning drysuit
• Flatseam stitching throughout
• One piece design for comfort
• Designed to be used as part of the SB System or as a stand alone garment
• Stretch breathable and compression resistant made from polyester/spandex anti-microbial fleece. Includes Polartec Power Stretch® technology.
• Compression-Resistant Fleece. Exclusively engineered, this is the first and only fleece fabric designed to be worn under a drysuit. Compression resistance fleece reduces the need for “loft” to create a thermal barrier thereby eliminating a “bulky” undergarment. It also maintains insulating values at changing depths allowing the diver’s core temperature to remain stable.
• Extra-long diagonal front zipper with “2-way convenience” to allow insertion of pee valve relief tube
Sizes: XS, S, M, MTall, L, XL