Housing for SONY α6000; the latest mirrorless interchangeable lens camera with APS-C sensor
MDX-α6000 Housing (Black) (Housing only)
New Format ‘ML’ Mount Ports
Equipped with SA8 Fixed Ball Base mount locations
The camera's LCD monitor can be tilted up to 10 degrees.
- All camera functions can be used underwater.
- Equipped with two Fiber-Optic Cable sockets.
- With the lens lock button located on the front case of the housing, lenses can be changed with ease.
- The camera's built-in flash can be activated and deactivated from the housing using the Built-in flash activation button and the Flash disablement lever.
- Optional Leak Sensor can be built into the housing. Its LED lamp is located in the LCD monitor window.
- Use of the hand-strap is recommended when a camera tray (stay) is not used. The hand strap helps you hold the housing with just one hand.
- Equipped with two sacrificial zinc diodes (one on the front case and the second on the rear) to avoid electrolysis damage.
[Depth rating] 100m/330ft
[Dimensions (WxHxD)] 193 x 125.7 x 91.7mm / 7.6 x 4.9 x 3.6 inches
[Weight] Approx. 1,200g /42.3oz (housing only)
[Underwater weight] Approx. 450g / 15.9oz (including camera, SELP1650 lens and Flat Port 33)
[Compatible strobes] YS-01ÛYS-02ÛYS-03ÛYS-110αÛand YS-D1