DiveWear Size Chart
Boots, Hoods, Gloves Size ChartDesign ChartDivewear Insulation Systems
Repeated exposure to temperate waters can cause minor discomfort to turn into hypothermia. By staying dry even in warm waters, your comfort level increases and you can maximize the length and number of your dives. After all, you are on vacation. Make the most with a 30/30.
Ideal for 30 degrees above and below the equator, this DUI is perfect for tropical diving. Made with breathable fabric, a streamlined fit to accommodate lighter insulation and ankle seals. Excellent for longer bottom times, repeated exposures and multiple days of diving.
30/30™ SELECT SERIES™
- Drysuit fabric is a breathable / waterproof trilaminate material with M3 Technology – available in your choice of black or gray
- Select from 15 Men’s and 18 Women’s Sizes - See Size Chart
- Select your upper body colors from an extensive list of colors and fabrics - See Color Chart
- Select your seals including patented ZipSeals™ with silicone or latex, attached latex, neoprene or any combination
- Attached latex ankle seals*
- Classic Zipper Design: Diagonal front-entry zipper
- Apeks swivel inlet & adjustable, automatic exhaust valves and 36” inflator hose
- with over-sized quick disconnect
- Includes a DUI drysuit bag, talc and ZipStick™
30/30™ SIGNATURE SERIES™
Have your DUI 30/30™ made to measure and designated with a Signature Series patch