Mobility and Comfort
The choice for extended duration, decompression diving & polar diving. Its innovative design combines the highest quality materials to provide exceptional warmth, mobility and comfort.
XM450™ SOCKS 28°- 45°F
- Sizes XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Made with Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation 400 gm/gm with provides the greatest amount of warmth per unit of thickness available -black
- Polartec® PowerStretch® Pro560 gm/m2 at ankles for warmth and comfort
- Wind-and-spray resistant outer shell with high tenacity technical ripstop
- Cordura bottom for durability
- Fleece lining for warmth and comfort
- Antimicrobial liner
MORE ON XM DIVEWEAR
Thinsulate Insulation 200 BZ is hydrophobic meaning the material will retain over 70% of its original warmth fully soaked making the Xm250 an excellent jumpsuit for divers doing long range dives in which decompression is required. The Polartec PowerStretch offers superior stretch providing excellent mobility.