Becoming a certified open water diver is your first step into the large world of scuba!
Your training builds on the four main components of scuba education: advanced diver knowledge in equipment and fine tuning of skills thus improving your performance and education. With more knowledge, a broader set of skills, a deeper understanding of your equipment, and greater experience, your confidence and ability increases dramatically and so does your enjoyment of every dive.
One entire weekend about 8 hrs each day. But you'll need to pick up your rental gear a couple days before the weekend, AND return the gear the following Monday.
Open Water Diver Certified with any agency NAUI, SDI, YMCA, PADI, LA County, SSI & PADI.
Gear Needed (ask for discount):
- SMB (Surface Marker Buoy)
- Finger Reel
- Knife or Cutting Device
- Advanced Diver Manual
- Local Island Boat Ticket (anacapa or catalina island)
- 5 dives with instructor and guides.
- Lifetime Advanced Diver Certification Card
- Introduction to Nitrox diving with free eLearning code with purchase of computer.
- Simple one weekend format
- Breakfast AND Lunch on island dive trip
- FREE Advanced Course if you buy "head-to-toe" scuba setUp.