Becoming a certified open water diver is your first step into the large world of scuba.
The journey continues in the Advanced Open Water Certification Course. The Advanced Open Water Course will help you gain valuable experience and build useful skills that will expand your Scuba diving limits.
Advanced Open Water certification allows you to participate in advanced trips that require advanced diver training. Anywhere you go, the Advanced Open Water certification card identifies you as a capable and competent diver. When you travel, divemasters and guides will know you have the training and skills for more advanced, and often, more interesting dives. The Advanced Open Water Course is by far one of the funnest and most popular courses we offer. Are you ready?
In the course you will complete five advanced dives. The core of the curriculum is instruction in deep diving and underwater navigation. In addition to academic work in these subjects, you will embark on a deep dive and an underwater navigation dive under the guidance of an instructor. Beyond these core components, you’ll learn peak buoyancy skills, additional navigation skills, beach entry skills, search/recovery, mapping, fish identification, and much more. The PADI Advanced Open Water course provides you with the skills to become a better, confidant, and more self-aware diver. Your training builds on the four main components of scuba education: advanced diver knowledge in equipment and fine tuning of skills thus improving your performance and education. With more knowledge, a broader set of skills, a deeper understanding of your equipment, and greater experience, your confidence and ability increases dramatically and so does your enjoyment of every dive.
- One entire weekend about 9-10hrs each day. But you'll need to pick up your rental gear a couple days before the weekend, AND return the gear the following monday.
- Open Water Diver Certified with any agency NAUI, SDI, YMCA, LA County, SSI & PADI.
Gear Needed (ask for discount):
- SMB (Surface Marker Buoy)
- Finger Reel
- Knife or Cutting Device
- PADI Advanced Manual
- Local Island Boat Ticket
- 5 dives with instructors
- Lifetime PADI Advanced Diver Certification Card
- Introduction to Nitrox diving.
- Any rental gear you need.
- 25% OFF SCUBA gear (bcd,regs, comp, suits)
- Simple One weekend format
- Breakfast AND Lunch on island dive trip
for Pre-booking March and April