In our two weekend "Open Water Diver Certification" course, you learn more than a new set of skills. You learn how to navigate your way through a whole new environment (underwater!), and how to do so safely and with excitement. You master the basic fundamentals and then build upon them gradually so you don't feel rushed. Instead, you feel confident and comfortable. You'll learn at your own pace--however fast or slow--even if extra lessons are required.
Be prepared to laugh and smile a lot, and don't be surprised if you come away absolutely thrilled--scuba diving does that to people. FAQ's
Our Promise & Guarantee: We guarantee to give you the most adventurous and educational Scuba experience possible. When you complete your training with us, you will be a confident and well-trained diver ready to explore the underwater world. We're dedicated to educating divers in protecting the aquatic environment--so besides the basics, you will also be taught buoyancy skills and fish identification to aid you in becoming a more knowledgable and confident diver.
Your Schedule :
Saturday #1: Pool Training & Classroom session (exact times will vary slightly)
Sunday #1 BIG BOAT TRIP #1 to local island (Catalina, Anacapa or Santa Cruz Islands)
Saturday #2 More Survival Pool Training Skills, Quizzes, Videos and Final Exam
Sunday #2 BIG BOAT TRIP #2 to local island (Catalina, Anacapa or Santa Cruz Islands)
- PADI Open Water Diver manual AND PADI Online Computer Simulator Code
- Lifetime PADI Open Water Diver certification card.
- TWO ISLAND BOAT TICKETS (no yucky beach diving)
- Scuba equipment rentals.
- Simple two-weekend format.
- Top-rated, fun & safe instructors.
- Top-rated dive boats with hot showers, good meals, jacuzzi's and friendly crew.
- Breakfast AND Lunches on island dive trips (Sundays).
- Ask about Eco Student discount with purchase of mask, snorkel, fins, boots and gloves
- Ask about FREE certification with total scuba equipment purchase.