The new MDX-D810, for the Nikon D810, has newly designed controls and is compatible with the Optical YS Converter.
MDX-D810 Housing (Black) (Housing only)
Spare O-Ring Set
Optical YS Converter/N can be built into the housing
* Fiber-Optic Cable ll is required when using the Optical YS Converter.ÛÛ
Compatible with both the VF180 1.2x and VF45 1.2xviewfinders
Equipped with movable Focus/Zoom gear
Main dials are equipped with damper (spring)
Three ergonomically improved levers
Diopter adjustment dial
- Equipped with two fiber-optic cable sockets.
- The housing has two accessory ports. One is designed for N-type strobe connector and the other one is designed for HDMI output.
- The port lock is accessible from the outside of the housing.
- The camera's lens-lock release button is accessible from the outside of the housing.
- The multi selector has been positioned on the right side of the rear case making it easily accessible while holding the grip and operating the camera.
- The camera's built-in flash can be activated and deactivated from the housing. (Only when the accessory light-shielding plate is not in use).
- Equipped with two sacrificial zinc diodes (one on the front case and the other on the rear) to avoid electrolysis damage.
Sacrificial Zinc Anode (2 pieces)
- Three mounting screw holes are located in the bottom of the housing.
- Equipped with the Optical Viewfinder 0.5x as standard. 0.66x and 0.8 may be used as an option.
- Built-in leak sensor immediately alerts you to water ingress.
- A depth rating of 100m / 330ft makes the housing ideal for tech diving.
Grip: corrosion-resistant die-cast aluminum alloy
[Depth rating] 100m / 330ft
[Dimensions (WxHxD)] 354 x210 x 141mm / 13.9 x 8.3 x 5.6 inches
[Weight] Approx. 3,200g / 112.9oz.(Housing only)