A trolley system of the highest quality, reliable and sturdy. Equipped with two side pockets for fins with drainage, two front pockets, the upper of which is designed to carry documents, rear shoulder straps and spacious inner pockets in the main compartment. Material: 600D polyester with coating in PVC • Dimensions: 32 x 18.5 x 12 in • Volume: 3.91 ft3 • Empty weight: 9 lbs.
Each diver is aware of the substantial difference between a bag marketed as being suitable for all? Diving and a bag instead specially developed and designed for the specific needs of the sector. Capacity and load capacity, strength of materials and finishes, waterproofing and breathability of fabrics, rationality and compactness of form, and carrying comfort in? Access to rooms, complete with accessories and features are just some of the important features. SEAC also places attention on the quality of its trolley system, unique and exclusive, comfortable and functional, compact and robust.
- HARDWARE SCREW : the choice to fix the hardware with stainless steel screws, not rivets, ensures greater strength, durability and protection to the line cases Mate.
- MATERIAL HEAVY DUTY HIGH-SEAL : This particular material gives it high strength and high resistance to bags ensures its longevity.
- LACES FERMATTREZATURA : allow you to store and secure the equipment inside the bag so it stays in place during transport.
- HANDLE PULL-OUT : Mate trolley line is equipped with a convenient pull-out handle with bloccagglio system that allows you to maneuver the bag with ease and no effort.
- MESH INTERIOR : interior with drainage network. Allows greater breathability and allows the interior dry.
- HEAVY DUTY WHEELS : bags Mate Mate 600 and 500 are equipped with durable PVC wheels with rubber pads that ensure maximum stability and great maneuverability on all types of surfaces.
- ACCESSORY POCKETS : bags Mate line are equipped with practical accessory pockets that allow you to put order with the items inside.