If you like meeting people, have a passion for scuba diving and want an extraordinary life - you're on the right website. Teaching scuba diving allows you to share your love of the aquatic world with others while doing what you enjoy - being in, around and under water. PADI Open Water Scuba Instructors are the most sought-after dive professionals around the world because they've completed the program that sets the standard for training dive professionals. You'll earn your instructor rating through hard work and commitment, but you're rewarded with a job that lets you share incredible underwater adventures with others - transforming their lives for the better and enriching yours.
- All PADI IDC & EFRI Study Materials INCLUDED
- PADI Instructor eLearning Code INCLUDED
- Assistant Instructor Certification INCLUDED
- Enriched Air/Nitrox Instructor INCLUDED
- Emergency First Responder Instructor Certification INCLUDED
- Open Water Scuba Instructor Certification INCLUDED
- Boat Ticket to Catalina INCLUDED
- Rentals INCLUDED
It’s about to get real. You’ve got your buoyancy on point, you’ve got a slick dive kit, and your logbook is full of dives. The next step is to share your skills & knowledge with the next generation of divers as a fully certified PADI Scuba Instructor.
Our Instructor Development Course is designed to bring out the best in our candidates. It’s a challenging course and the requirements are demanding, but under the guidance of our trainers you’ll come out ready to teach.
Prerequisites: Over 18 years old, clean medical signed by physician and hold a divemaster certification.
We will prepare you for the Instructor Exam (IE) at PADI headquarters in Orange County (45 miles south of our location).
Here's a taste of what we will compete together:
· Train you to teach Discovery dives to Divemaster
· Develop knowledge, pool and ocean presentations
· Teaching specialties
· Teaching in confined water, lakes & ocean
· Physics, Physiology, Standards & Theory review & practice exams
· PADI eLearning Knowledge Development (online and classroom sessions)
· Confined Water and Open Water Teaching Presentations
· Guiding, navigating, deep diving workshops.
· Rescue skills practice, EFR instructor requirements & exams
. Teaching from beach & boats
. All skills fine-tuned & polished