The Oceanic OCi is an advanced all-in-one dive computer featuring Oceanic’s exclusive Dual Algorithm, wireless air-integration, digital compass, and so much more. All in a strong, lightweight housing.
Introducing the OCi. For the diver that wants it all. The OCi represents the next step forward in recreational wireless air-integrated dive computers from Oceanic. We’ve combined the technology of our advanced OC1, the styling of our best selling OCS and some new features into one incredibly capable dive computer.
Not only is the OCi powered by our ground breaking Dual Algorithm technology, but it can handle up to 4 gases, calculate nitrogen during a freedive—it even automatically adjusts your altitude. The customizable alarms and digital compass are just icing on the cake.
- Powered by Oceanic’s Exclusive Dual Algorithm™ – Your choice between Pelagic DSAT (Spencer/Powell data basis) or Pelagic Z+ (Buhlmann ZHL-16C data basis)
- Wireless Air Integrated Technology
- Advanced Digital Compass with North, Reference, Auto Home, and Declination Adjustment (see NOAA’s NGDC geomagnetic chart)
- Free and Tech Free dive modes
- Multiple Transmitter Capability & switch between 4 independent transmitters, with up to 4 nitrox mixes to 21-100% O2
- Advanced watch functions including alternate time zone, stopwatch, lap timer, daily alarm, and countdown timer
- Depth to 495 FT (180 M)
- Deep Stop with Countdown Timer
- Gauge Mode with Run-Timer
- User Upgradeable Firmware
- Data Retention
- Firmware Update Ready