In our weekend group courses, you learn more than a new set of skills. You learn how to navigate your way through a whole new environment (underwater!), and how to do so safely and with excitement. You master the basic fundamentals and then build upon them gradually so you don't feel rushed. Instead, you feel confident and comfortable. You'll learn at your own pace--however fast or slow--even if extra lessons are required.
Our Promise & Guarantee: We guarantee to give you the most adventurous and educational Scuba experience possible. When you complete your training with us, you will be a confident and well-trained diver ready to explore the underwater world. We're dedicated to educating divers in protecting the aquatic environment--so besides the basics, you will also be taught buoyancy skills and fish identification to aid you in becoming a more knowledgeable and confident diver.
Schedule: 2 weekends and you're a diver! (hours may vary due to weather & seasons - Saturdays are typically an 8hr day and Sundays tend to be a 9hr days)
When: Courses start every weekend all year around including holidays.
- All study tools (Classroom Sessions by PADI)
- Lifetime Open Water Diver certification card
- TWO ISLAND BOAT TICKETS INCLUDED
- All Scuba equipment rentals are included but you'll need to buy your own personal mask, snorkel, fins, booties and mesh bag.
- Deep discounts on personal gear purchase. (beat any online price, we'll shop with you in our store)
- Simple weekend formats
- Top-rated instructors, divemaster, crew, boats and lifeguards.
- Ask Us about "FREE Certification" with total head-to-toe scuba equipment purchase.
- FREE FOR LIMITED TIME $25 Gift Card towards personal items (your own mask, snorkel & fin package).
We're Eco Dive Center in Los Angeles, California
A one minute video of Eco Dive Center in Los Angeles. Scuba eq...
Eco Dive Center in California
LA's Scuba headquarters
We're LA's Scuba Center - Scuba Los Angeles - Eco Dive Center 2010
Get certified to scuba dive with Eco Dive Center in Los Angele...
Watch This! Hello we're Eco Dive Center
LA's Scuba Diving Center in West Los Angeles. Join the fun at ...
Eco Dive Center - Be a Diver Commercial
TV ad for LA area dive center located at 4027 Sepulveda Blvd. ...
Which Scuba Level Do I Choose?
This video will help you choose the right scuba certification ...
Shipwreck Diving Cozumel Island - Eco Dive Center
Group trips every July. Divers having fun on Cozumel Island. p...
PADI Learn to Scuba Dive
Check out our latest video about learning to scuba dive with P...