Course Difficulty: Easy, 99% Pass rate, all boat diving, no difficult beach diving.
When you start your PADI Open Water Diver certification course with us, you learn more than a new set of skills. You learn how to navigate your way through a whole new environment (underwater!), and how to do so safely and with excitement. You master the basic fundamentals and then build upon them gradually so you don't feel rushed. Instead, you'll feel confident, comfortable and feel like you were taught proper etiqutte. You'll learn at your own pace, however fast or slow--even if extra lessons are required.
Our Promise & Guarantee: We guarantee to give you the most adventurous and educational Scuba experience possible. When you complete your training with us, you will be a confident and well-trained diver ready to explore the underwater world. We're dedicated to educating divers and protecting the aquatic environment--so besides the basics, you will also be taught buoyancy skills and fish identification to aid you in becoming a more knowledgable and confident diver.
Level: The Open Water Diver is recommended to never exceed 60ft, your recreational limit is 130ft, you must always dive with a buddy & never explore solo, log all dives for proof of experience, eligible to enroll in the advanced diver program or specialty courses.
Total Commitment: Two full weekends & online homework.
When: Courses start every weekend all year around and yes YOU CAN break the two weekends apart (break-up reschedule fee applies).
Hours (might vary):
1. Complete online sections 1,2,3 (3-4 hours)
2. Pickup your rental gear & purchase your personal gear 2-3 days prior (1-2 hours)
3. Saturday is pool & homework review (6hr day)
4. Sunday is a trip to Catalina Island or Anacapa Island (8-10hr day depending on weather)
Exact Schedule: 2-4 days prior to the start, your instructor will text you the exact schedule (similar to above), reminders, directions to boat dock and parking info.
1. FREE FOR LIMITED TIME $25 Gift Card towards personal items (like your own mask, snorkel & fin package).
2. PADI online eLearning code (access code emailed to you within 24hrs of signup)
3. Lifetime, world-wide PADI Open Water Diver certification card.
4. TWO ISLAND BOAT TICKETS INCLUDED with Meals (no one else does this)
5. All Scuba equipment rentals are included but you'll need to buy your own perfect fitting mask, snorkel, boots & fins.
6. All requried lessons taught by our top-rated, fun & safe instructors.
7. Instagram & Facebook pics during your adventures.
Ask Us about "FREE Certification" with total head-to-toe scuba equipment purchase.
Questions? We're ready to assist you. Call 888-728-2252 or 310-398-5759
1. No difficult beach dives during training, it's all easy boat diving.
2. New modern online academics.
3. Look at our Yelp and compare.
4. Most popular and active dive commumity.
5. 16 years in business with great reputation.
6. Friendly, safe male & female staff.
7. Large warm pool facility with locker rooms.
8. Additional fun exploritory dives during training.
9. The course is FREE with purchase of all your own gear with us.
We're Eco Dive Center in Los Angeles, California
A one minute video of Eco Dive Center in Los Angeles. Scuba eq...
Eco Dive Center in California
LA's Scuba headquarters
We're LA's Scuba Center - Scuba Los Angeles - Eco Dive Center 2010
Get certified to scuba dive with Eco Dive Center in Los Angele...
Watch This! Hello we're Eco Dive Center
LA's Scuba Diving Center in West Los Angeles. Join the fun at ...
Eco Dive Center - Be a Diver Commercial
TV ad for LA area dive center located at 4027 Sepulveda Blvd. ...
Which Scuba Level Do I Choose?
This video will help you choose the right scuba certification ...
Shipwreck Diving Cozumel Island - Eco Dive Center
Group trips every July. Divers having fun on Cozumel Island. p...
PADI Learn to Scuba Dive
Check out our latest video about learning to scuba dive with P...