Are you looking to refresh your dive skills and knowledge before you embark on your next adventure? Are you certified but haven't been in the water lately?
If you answered "yes" then this program is for you.
Your course begins in the classroom reviewing essential subjects like: The physiology and physics of diving, underwater emergencies, ascent rates, and proper assembly of equipment. Then you'll head over to our pool facility to practice and review important scuba skills with a dive professional. Skills include mask clearing, out of air scenarios, and fine tuning your buoyancy.
By the end of the day you'll feel confident and ready to explore the underwater.
- Pool-time with dive professional
- All Scuba equipment rentals
- Logbook verification (if needed) for resorts
- Coupon code for equipment purchase
- your certification card from any agency like SDI, SSI, CMAS & PADI
- your logbook (if you lost it, buy one from us and we'll treat you to your next refresher)
- towel, swimsuit, and snacks
Call for dates and times 310 398-5759