UK has updated one of its classic lights, the bestselling C8 eLED, to a new L2 version capable of a massive 1200 lumens.
This rechargeable light is one of the brightest, most reliable dive lights on the market. A dual power mode that easily toggles from high to low helps conserve battery when not in use.
UK's innovative optics system now concentrates 89% of the total lumens of the light into the center of the beam, reducing backscatter and greatly improving beam brightness. Typical lights only focus about 40% of their lumens in the center beam, meaning much of the lumen output is lost as stray light.
AIRLINE SAFE RECHARGEABLE BATTERY
The rechargeable NiMH battery is airline safe, and can be carried in your checked luggage, unlike lithium batteries which are restricted by many airlines.
• Dual power mode easily toggles between high and low power
• Airline safe NiMH battery can be carried in checked luggage or carry-on
• Long life battery last for up to ten years
• Non corrosive HYDRALUM material will last in seawater
• Patented Lumen Booster system draws heat from LEDs and increases efficiency
• Lanyard Included
Model: C8 eLED -L2
Dimensions: (L W H in/cm): 7.20 x 7.10 x 3.20 in / 18.29 x 18.03 x 8.13 cm
Battery Type: 8C Alkaline / LR14 Disposable
Lamp Type: eLED
Lumens: 900 (high) / 400 (low)
Burn Time: 16 h / 20 h
Weight: 36.00 oz / 1.02 kg
Depth Rating: 500.00 ft 150 m