| Day of rental pickup = No Charge
Additional days= 1/2 price of daily rate
No certification card= No rentals (please research your lost card)
Not rinsed fee= $25 Fee for each unrinsed item rented (excluding tank)
Rental Requirements:1. Certification card
2. Provide date of last dive
3. Demonstrate the ability to build scuba diving system
4. Bring back equipment rinsed and clean.
5. If renting mixed gases, show proper certification card.
DiveCenter.com and Eco Dive Center are a Pick-Up & Drop-off location only.
NOTE: Equipment turn around time is Thursday night to Thursday night. It's possible for delay during holidays and peak seasons.
We're proud to provide LA's dive community with the best quality breathing air and nitrox! Our compressor systems are certified with "above standard" specifications and are rated O2 clean (OCA). We have double the required filtration with an additional medical grade filter thus producing Oxygen Clean Air and Nitrox. Our MaxAir Argon is boosted in to your drysuit Argon tanks via trans-filling, 1500psi to 2200psi. Our Haskel Booster is to make sure your high pressure steel cylinders are filled to maximum capacity including your 10% over-fill rated tanks by Luxfer Hymark. We have three Bauer Compressors (K15, K12 and a Mariner for redundancy) to fill our 60 300cf storage bottles and 36 300cf Nitrox storage bottles. Okay, enough bragging about our gas system, let's go dive with confidence and knowing you got some good quality gas;)
General rules for fills...
- Bring your certification from any agency, PADI, SSI, SDI, TDI, CMAS, NAUI
- If your tank needs a "Hydro" test or "Viz", we can do that too:)
- Log your Nitrox fills in our logbook
- Don't bring us crusty beat up tanks to fill
- Air, Nitrox 32% and Argon are immediate on the spot fills as you wait
- Custom blends require overnight stay
- Abandon your tank for more than 14 days, it becomes ours.
- Air-fill (medical grade) $7.oo or $12 for double tanks (twins)
- 32% Nitrox up to 80cf $10.oo
- 32% Nirox up to 120cf tank $14.oo
- 36% Nitrox up to 80cf $16.oo
- 36% Nitrox up to 120cf tank $20.oo
- $15 for Rescue Oxygen Kit Fill (free fills for life if you bought your DAN kit from us)
- $8 for Argon (free fills for life if you bought your Argon system with us)
- Custom blends are .20 cents per cubic foot (24% to 31% OR 33% to 40%)
- Accurate fills
- Competitive pricing
- Medical Oxygen (not welding grade)
- Medical Helium (not welding grade)
- Good looking staff filling your tanks