Becoming a certified diver is your first step into the large world of scuba!
Your training builds on the four main components of scuba education: advanced diver knowledge in equipment and fine tuning of skills thus improving your performance and education. With more knowledge, a broader set of skills, a deeper understanding of your equipment, and greater experience, your confidence and ability increases dramatically and so does your enjoyment of every dive.
Saturday 8:00am to 5:00pm pool, outdoor classroom and beach dives.
Sunday 7:00am to 6:00pm on a dive boat to local island.
Open Water Diver
- SMB (Surface Marker Buoy)
- Finger Reel
- Knife or Cutting Device
- PADI Advanced Diver Manual
- Local Island Boat Ticket (Anacapa Island or Catalina Island)
- 5-6 ocean dives with instructor.
- Lifetime PADI Advanced Diver certification.
- Introduction to Nitrox diving with free eLearning code with purchase of computer.
- Simple one weekend format.
- All scuba diving rental gear.
- Breakfast AND Lunch on island dive trip.
- FREE Advanced Course if you buy "head-to-toe" scuba set-up.
Eco Dive Center: LA's Scuba Diving Headquarters
We're your scuba and snorkeling mega store in West Los Angeles...
Anacapa Island by Eco Dive Center
Just another day off with friends at Anacapa Island, Channel i...
Shipwreck Diving Cozumel Island - Eco Dive Center
Group trips every July. Divers having fun on Cozumel Island. p...
Sundiver Express formally called the Island Time by Eco Dive Center
book your tickets by calling 888-ScubaLA or go to www.ScubaLA....
We're Eco Dive Center in Los Angeles, California
A one minute video of Eco Dive Center in Los Angeles. Scuba eq...
Eco Dive Center in California
LA's Scuba headquarters