Are you certified but haven't been in the water lately?
Your course begins in the classroom reviewing essential subjects like: The physiology and physics of diving, underwater emergencies, ascent rates, and proper assembly of equipment. Then you'll head over to our pool facility to practice and review important scuba skills with a dive professional. Skills include mask clearing, out of air scenarios, and fine tuning your buoyancy.
- Refresher manual or SDI online code
- Pool-time with dive professional
- All Scuba equipment rentals
- Logbook verification (if needed) for resorts
- Coupon code for equipment purchase