Our Promise & Guarantee: We guarantee to give you the most adventurous and educational Scuba experience possible. When you complete your training with us, you will be a confident and well-trained diver ready to explore the underwater world. We're dedicated to educating divers in protecting the aquatic environment--so besides the basics, you will also be taught buoyancy skills and fish identification to aid you in becoming a more knowledgable and confident diver.
Schedule: Depending which course you select (below) will determine the number of weekends involved.
To keep it simple all weekends are structured the same, Saturdays are typically an 8hr day and Sundays tend to be a 10hr day.
When: Courses start every weekend all year around including holidays.
- Diver manual AND Online Computer Code
- Lifetime Diver certification cards for each level you complete.
- BOAT TICKETS INCLUDED to Catalina or Anacapa Islands for all 4 Options
- All heavy Scuba equipment rentals included but you'll have to buy your own personal mask, snorkel, bag, fins, and booties.
- Simple weekend formats
- Breakfast AND Lunches on island boat chartered trips (Sundays).
- Top-rated instructors, divemaster, crew, boats, captain and lifeguards.
- Ask Us about "Scuba Student" discount with purchase of mask, snorkel, fins, boots and gloves
- Ask Us about "FREE Certification" with total head-to-toe scuba equipment purchase.
- Saturday Classroom sessions begin around 10:00am
- Saturday Pool Sessions begin approximately 2:00am and finish around 8:00pm
- Sunday Boats typically depart at 7:30am and return approximately 6:30pm
Certification to 40ft Of Depth $339.oo : 1 Total Weekend : 1 Boat Ticket :: Supervised Scuba Diver Certified
Certification to 60ft Of Depth $639.oo : 2 Total Weekends : 2 Boat Tickets :: Open Water Diver Certified