Garmin Descent TI Transmitter
KNOW YOUR TANK PRESSURE FROM YOUR WRIST
Track your every breath when you pair your Descent T1 transmitter with the Descent MK2i dive computer. You can monitor up to 5 tanks via SubWave sonar technology so you can dive with multiple tanks or see your buddy's air levels.
The T1 transmitter allows you to track your tank pressure, provides air time remaining and track your air consumption rate throughout the dive.
- Physical Dimensions: 3.33” x 1.44” x 1.44” (84.50 x 36.52 x 36.52 mm)
- Battery: 3 V CR123A lithium
- Battery life: Up to 100 hours
- Thread type: 7/16 in. (20 UNF)
- Normal operating temperature: From -20 to 60°C (from -4 to 140°F)
- Underwater operating temperature: From 0 to 40°C (from 32 to 104°F)
- Storage temperature: From -30 to 70°C (from -22 to 158°F)
- Wireless frequency: 2.4 GHz @ 0 dBm
- Surface transmission range (ANT wireless technology): Up to 10 m (33 ft.)
- Underwater transmission range (sonar): Up to 10 m (33 ft.)
- Water rating: Dive 110 meters
- Pressure rating: 300 bar (4351 psi)
- Inspection interval: Inspect parts before each use for damage. Replace parts as needed. (Aside from normal wear and tear, performance is not affected by aging.)
Garmin Descent Mk2i
Setting Up your T1 Transmitter to your Descent is so easy!
Pairing Descent T1
- Install the Descent T1 to your dive tank
- Slowly pressurize the first-stage regulator
Note: This will move the Descent T1 out of low power mode to allow it to pair with the dive computer.
- On the Descent Mk2i watch:The Descent Mk2i will show Connected when the Descent T1 has been paired
- Press and hold Menu
- Select Dive Setup
- Select Air Integration
- Select Transmitters
- Select Add New
- Select the ID for the Descent T1 you are pairing
Note: This process can be used to pair up to 5 Descent 1 transmitters with the Descent Mk2i.
Once paired, the Descent T1 will start transmitting tank data to your dive computer. The Descent T1 and the Descent Mk2i will now automatically pair when they are in range of each other while starting a dive.
Software, Updates and Apps
Garmin Descent T1 will receive a software update through the Garmin Descent Mk2i that it is paired with. The paired Garmin Descent Mk2i receives available updates for your Descent T1 from either of these two sources:
Garmin Dive App
If your Garmin watch is paired to Garmin Dive App, it will download software updates automatically behind the scenes while your watch is connected to your mobile phone. There are no steps required for you to take to obtain the latest software. Generally, any released updates will take up to a week to download before automatically or prompting to install on your device. Follow the link below and select your Mobile App Platform.
Garmin Express provides the ability to check and offer software updates automatically each time you connect your watch to the computer. Follow the installation instructions through the link below.
Garmin Descent Mk2i and T1 Transmitter: Air-integrated Dive Computer
Track your breath and depth with Descent™ Mk2i, the watch-size...
Support: Changing the Battery on a Descent™ T1
Learn how to change the battery on your Garmin Descent™ T1 Tra...
Garmin Descent Dive Computers: Exploring Air Integration
In this video, we will explain what air-integration is and how...