If you know how to swim and have snorkeled before, then the next step in your underwater journey is SCUBA!
When you start your PADI Open Water Diver certification course with us, you learn more than a new set of skills. You learn how to navigate your way through a whole new environment (underwater!), and how to do so safely with excitement. You will master the basic fundamentals then build upon them gradually so you don't feel rushed.
Instead, you'll feel confident and comfortable with your new knowledge of dive etiquette and skills.
Our Promise & Guarantee: We guarantee to give you the most adventurous and educational scuba experience possible. When you complete your training with us, you will be a confident and well-trained diver ready to explore the underwater world. We're dedicated to educating divers and protecting the aquatic environment--so besides the basics, you will also be taught buoyancy skills and fish identification to aid you in becoming a more knowledgeable and steward of the ocean.
Level: The PADI Open Water Diver certification (60ft max depth), must always dive with a buddy & never explore solo, and log all dives for proof of experience. You will also be eligible to enroll in the advanced diver program or specialty courses.
Total Commitment: Two full consecutive weekends +10 hours of online homework.
When: Courses start every weekend all year around . Yes, YOU CAN break the two weekends apart. (not recommended & subject to break-up fee).
Schedule: 2-4 days prior to the start, your instructor will text you the exact schedule, reminders, directions to boat dock and parking info. Saturday 1: Pool and study review, Sunday 1: Boat day to Catalina or Anacapa Island, Saturday 2: Pool Review and Study review, Sunday 2: Boat day to Catalina
1. Online PADI eLearning Open Water Diver code
2. Lifetime PADI Open Water Diver certification card.
3. TWO ISLAND BOAT TICKETS INCLUDED (only offered at Eco Dive Center)
4. All Scuba equipment rentals.
5. All required lessons taught by our top-rated, fun & safe instructors.
1. No difficult beach dives during training, it's all easy and beautiful island diving off our large ships.
2. Quality instruction by highly ranked professionals. Look at our Google reviews and compare.
3. New modern online academics.
4. Most popular and active dive community.
5. 18 years in business with great reputation.
6. Friendly, fun & professional instructors.
7. Our primary focus is to teach you how to boat dive since 99% of your travels will be boat diving.
8. New modern rental gear with dive computers.
This entire course is FREE with purchase of Head-to-Toe Scuba Diving System
Please note that we have a 7-day cancellation policy. If you reschedule within 7 days of your class, there is a $75 rescheduling fee and no refunds or exchanges for your Sunday boat ticket ($179).