If you swim and have tried snorkeling before, then the next logical step in your underwater journey is SCUBA!
The PADI Scuba Diver certification opens the door on the underwater world for anyone who's thought that a course would take too long or be too difficult.
What's the difference between the 1-weekend Scuba Diver vs 2-weekend Open Water?
When you earn the Scuba Diver certification, you'll earn a lifetime certification that's to maximum depth of 40ft while under supervision.
So if you only expect to go diving once or twice a year on vacation, or if you have limited time and can't commit to two weekends, then this one weekend life-time certification is for you.
Upgrade later? Yes, you can upgrade at half the price to the PADI Open Water Diver level at a later time. Since you'll be at the Scuba Diver level, all you have to complete is the second weekend.
Before your Saturday of pool training, you'll need to complete 6 to 8 hours of homework.
Then we'll take what you've learned and apply your new skills in the ocean at Catalina or Anacapa Island. Yes, your boat ticket is included.
For both days bring snacks, water, sunscreen, a towel, and clothes to change into after class.
Total Commitment: One full weekend (Saturday and Sunday) +6 to 8hrs studying.
When: Courses start every Saturday all year around.
Hours (may vary):
1. Start by buying course now online or over the phone or in person, then you'll receive a code to start your studies.
2. Pickup your rental gear & purchase your personal items at the shop (mask, snorkel, fins, booties and gloves)
3. Saturday is pool & homework review (6hr day)
4. Sunday is a trip to Catalina Island or Anacapa Island.
During the course you'll cover material and practice skills related to topics such as:
- Buoyancy skills including comfortable ascents and descents, and breathing underwater.
- Staying neutral underwater, streamlining your swimming skills and buddy diving techniques.
- Diving environments and aquatic life you're likely to encounter.
- Preventing common problems underwater.
- An introduction to boat diving.
Saturday 1: Pool training and academic review.
Sunday 1: Boat day to Catalina or Anacapa Island.
- PADI Scuba Diver manual and video.
- PADI Scuba Diver lifetime digital certification.
- All Scuba rental gear.
- Classroom, pool and ocean sessions with fun instructor.
- Boat ticket to Catalina or Anacapa Island.
- Discounts all year around.
1. No difficult beach dives during training, it's all beautiful clear water island diving aboard our large ships.
2. Quality instruction by hand picked professionals.
3. New modern online academics & top quality rental equipment for training.
4. Most popular and active dive community.
5. 18 years in business with great reputation.
6. Friendly, fun & professional instructors, crew, life-guards, divemasters & boat captains.
7. We won't surprise you with additional hidden costs like our competition does.
8. We don't make you spend the night on the island like our competition does.
This entire course is FREE with purchase of Head-to-Toe Scuba Diving System
Our happy clients in action, having a blast of a good time on IG...