DiveWear Size Chart
Boots, Hoods, Gloves Size ChartDesign ChartDivewear Insulation Systems
Whether you’re a US Coast Guard Rescue Swimmer jumping out of a helicopter, a technical diver mapping a new cave system, a research diver in Antarctica or a recreational diver on any given weekend, the TLS350 drysuit can take you where no one has gone before.
DUI's most popular drysuit. Made with nylon/butyl rubber/nylon and is DUI’s most popular drysuit. Lightweight, fast drying and ideal for travel. The drysuit of choice for underwater photographers, deep cave exploration and even the US Navy SEALs. By varying the insulation underneath, you can use the TLS350™ in the warm waters of Florida to the ice-covered seas of Antarctica.
TLS350™ SELECT SERIES™
- Drysuit fabric is a trilaminate material made of nylon / butyl rubber /nylon – available in your choice of black or navy
- Select from 15 Men’s and 18 Women’s Sizes - See Size Chart
- Select your upper body colors from an extensive list of colors and fabrics - See Color Chart
- Select your seals including patented ZipSeals™ with silicone or latex, attached latex, neoprene or any combination
- Select your size and choice of RockBoot™ System or TurboBoots™
- QuickZip™ front-entry zipper*
- Telescoping torso, suspenders, crotch strap
- Zipper guard & warm neck collar
- Apeks swivel inlet & adjustable, automatic exhaust valves and 36” inflator hose with over-sized quick disconnect
- Internal waist adjustment cord
- Double layer material over knee area for extra durability
- Includes a DUI drysuit bag, talc and ZipStick™
TLS350™ SIGNATURE SERIES™
Have your DUI TLS350™ made to measure and designated with a Signature Series patch.
This also includes the ability to select the upper body design from #2, #3 or #4 - See Design Chart
*The TLS350™ is also available with the Classic front-entry zipper upon request with upper body design #2 only
CLX450 & TLS350 “CLASSIC ZIPPER”
Choose ONE color. This overlay covers the torso and arms.
This is overlay style #1 on the DUI Drysuit Order Forms.