High performance over-balanced first stage provides progressively greater intermediate pressure as depth and gas density increases for superior gas delivery under the most extreme conditions.
- Swivel turret allows for ideal low pressure hose routing
- Environmental sealing prevents internal corrosion, contaminants, and icing of the first stage
- Designed to withstand the rigorous CE standard for coldwater performance
- More streamlined internal design makes it lighter weight than previous designs
- PVD* “industrial” plating.
- Unique over-balanced, diaphragm design – As the diver descends, the over-balancing feature allows the medium pressure gas in the hose to increase at a rate faster than ambient. This results in superior performance at depth.
- 2 HP ports and 5 LP ports for optimum hose routing
- 5th port allows for side-mount or twin cylinder set ups
- An environmental dry system keeps water out of the main spring chamber thus preventing ice buildup and keeping salt and contamination out.
*Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) is a time tested proven technology that has been used for decades in other industries and is now available for specific Hollis products. PVD is a collective set of processes used to deposit thin layers of material, typically in the range of few nanometers to several micrometers. This state of the art process provides a superior alternative to traditional “Chrome Plating”, is environmentally friendly and provides longer lasting durability.