DiveWear Size Chart
Boots, Hoods, Gloves Size ChartDesign ChartDivewear Insulation Systems
Truly a Legend...
A true legend in diving. Over 20 years ago, DUI discovered a method of combining pressure, temperature and time to actually crush neoprene creating a thin, flexible and extremely durable drysuit.
Only DUI has crushed neoprene. DUI takes 3mm neoprene, builds a drysuit then puts it through a process that actually off-gases the material and crushes it to 1mm. This makes a dense, stretchy material that offers the ultimate in protection from the environment. The drysuit of choice for wreck divers, commercial divers and divers looking for a drysuit that is virtually bulletproof.
- Drysuit fabric is patented crushed neoprene – 3mm neoprene with a heavy-duty nylon shell crushed to 1mm thickness – black
- Select from 15 Men’s Sizes – See Size Chart
- Select your seals including patented ZipSeals™ with silicone or latex, attached latex, neoprene or any combination
- Select your size and choice of RockBoot™ System or TurboBoots™
- Shoulder-entry zipper
- Warm neck collar
- Apeks swivel inlet & adjustable, automatic exhaust valves and 36” inflator hose withoversized quick disconnect
- CF200 knee pads
- Includes a DUI drysuit bag, talc and ZipStick™
CF200SE™ SIGNATURE SERIES™
Have your DUI CF200SE™ made to measure for both men and women and designated with a Signature Series patch
Note: The CF200SE™ does not have a fabric upper body overlay.
*Womens sizes available as Signature Series Only