DiveWear Size Chart
Boots, Hoods, Gloves Size ChartDesign ChartDivewear Insulation Systems
The DUI CXO Drysuit is the only drysuit designed for contaminated water diving that is designed and manufactured in the USA.
Designed to be part of a completely encapsulating system, the DUI CXO is quickly becoming the standard for Contaminated eXtreme Operations for Public Safety Diving.
CXO DRYSUIT APPROVED FOR MILITARY USE
CXO™ SELECT SERIES™
- Drysuit fabric is a trilaminate material made of Polyurethane Laminated Fabric ASTM F739-07 in black and red
- Select from 15 Men’s Sizes – See Size Chart
- Polyurethane shoulder-entry zipper
- Reinforced pads at the knees, waist, and shoulders
- Contaminated water Apeks swivel inlet & adjustable, automatic exhaust valves with Fluorosilicone and 36” inflator hose with over-sized quick disconnect
- Neck includes patented ZipSeals™ with an attached latex hood with hood liner
- Wrist includes patented ZipSeals™ or SI-5 wrist rings with dry gloves with liners
- Includes a DUI drysuit bag, talc and ZipStick™
- Select your size of attached socks with RockBoots™
CXO™ SIGNATURE SERIES™
Have your DUI CXO™ made to measure for men and women. This suit does NOT include a Signature Series patch.
CXO™ HELMET YOKE
Available on new CXO drysuits only
SUGGESTED RETAIL: $400